Our next on-site NGA Trainer Certification Course, held in English/Thai, has been scheduled to take place from Monday, July 17, to Saturday, July 22, 2017.
Please note : Unfortunately, the enrollment period to participate in this course has meanwhile expired; therefore, please check for the next opportunity to take our on-site NGA Trainer Certification Program here underneath :
NGA Trainer Certification Program scheduled in Aug. 2017 ( Aug. 14, 2017 - Aug. 19, 2017) :
Our next on-site NGA Trainer Certification Course, held in English/Thai, has been scheduled to take place from Monday, Aug. 14, to Saturday, Aug. 19, 2017.
Our unique NGA Trainer Certification Program involves six weeks of prior in-home-study of the extensive English NGA Training Manual (which can be pursued anywhere, even at your country or city of residence), in preparation of six days of personal participation in our training seminar, organized at the Ultimate Fitness Academy,from Monday, Aug. 14, 2017, to Saturday, Aug. 19, 2017.
This on-site part of our NGA Certification Program, which consists of five all-day seminars and your final exam on the last day, serves to reinforce important aspects of fitness theory, as conveyed by the NGA Training Manual, and includes hands-on practical instruction in the gym ( so don't forget to bring your work-out gear ! ).
Please note :
Precondition for enrolling in our on-site NGA Master Trainer program is a minimum of three years’ prior gym experience ( f. ex. as an active gym-member, athlete, trainer, or gym-owner).
Prerequisite for any NGA Credential is a valid CPR/ First Aid Certificate ( if necessary, the required CPR/First Aid certification can be acquired during your period of attendance at our Ultimate Fitness Academy ).
YOUR APPLICATION to participate in this next on-site NGA Trainer Certification Course, incl. practical training, organized at our Ultimate Fitness Academy from Aug 14, 2017, to Aug 19, 2017, MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE JULY 3, 2017.
This is necessary to facilitate your mandatory six weeks' prior home-study of the extensive English NGA Manual in preparation for your personal attendance of our on-site NGA training seminar at the Ultimate Fitness Academy. Submitting your application within the specified time-period enables us to forward your NGA Manual to you in due time.
(Please note : If you should not be a native English speaker and should feel that you may need bit more time than the usual six weeks to complete your study of the English NGA Training Manual in preparation of your attendance at our Ultimate Fitness Academy, due to the language gap or similar reasons, you are welcome to request early enrollment for any of our NGA Trainer Certification Courses ! We will also be glad to assist any Thai applicants, who may feel not to be sufficiently fluent in English, by supplying them with some major content of the NGA Manual in Thai.)
How to apply :
1) Please contact us by email to clarify any potential questions concerning our NGA Trainer Certification Program, and/or to request your application form.
2) Thoroughly read and fill in the application form, which contains lots of further information; then submit it back to us, after having made the applicable payment for your NGA Trainer Program of choice ( Personal or Master) via one of the specified payment methods.
3) Receive your NGA Manual (sent as a PDF File by email, or on CD-Rom via postal mail ), and enjoy starting your studies within two days after submitting your application and receipt of your payment.
4) Should you also require FIRST AID/CPR Certification, we will likewise forward the respective study materials via email attachment ( in English); you will receive further instruction in these vital areas at the academy and can also take your exam here.
5) Be welcome to contact us at any time during your studies, especially if you should encounter any unforeseen issues, or if questions should arise.
We look forward to seeing you at our Ultimate Fitness Academy soon.
If you should have missed to apply on time for any of the above scheduled On-Site NGA Trainer Certification Programs, don't worry. Just visit our website frequently so that you won't miss the next opportunity. New On-Site NGA Trainer Programs are usually organized every 1-2 months, and the respective course dates are always posted here.
"THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS GETTING SOMEWHERE IS TO DECIDE THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO STAY WHERE YOU ARE."
Here is the schedule of our next NGA Trainer Certification Programs with included practical weight-training instruction at our Ultimate Fitness Academy :